Monday 4 August 2008

Suited and Booted

With my own wedding only 9 weeks away, the feeling of utter panick seems to be rising with each passing day.

So many things still left to do. The wedding venue is unable to hold more bums on seats than my already scaled down invitation list (which has been the source of many tears) being unable to include some people is probably natures way of making me take stock, evaluate who is still in my life, what they mean to me and who I want to spend my big day with.

The main men at our wedding party have already been suited and booted and I am now trying to talk them all into wearing apple green ties. I need to work on my manipulation skills. WOW green REALLY suits you :-)

Moss Bros are a BaBee discount partner and are offering a 15% discount on all brands and accessories including suit hire, so we will be getting the ties, accessories and shirts from there.

With weddings, work and Christmas do's to go to, the saving should come in very handy indeed, so for all you daddies and grooms out there, grab mummies BaBeeCard and get saving.

No comments: