Friday 16 April 2010

Welcome Phoebe - mummy's got a new baby :-)

Well, it's been a while dear blog, and I am sorry to have deserted you for so, so long, BUT! I did have a good excuse....I had to get a rather chunky 8lb 10oz baby girl out of my severly stretched tummy.

Phoebe Millicent Hilary Sussum was born on the 13th November 2009 at 6.20am.

The birth was far from an amazing experience, more like one of sheer terror....another cesarean but this time under a general anasthetic due to silly, incompetent doctors trying to jab the BIGGEST needle into my spine to give me a local for the operation...DODO Doctor waisted so much time fumbling about, I ended up being put out for the count.

Anyway, enough about how my little marshmallow legs came into the world, let's give 3 cheers and welcome yet another bundle of joy, smiles, love, sick, wee, squirty poo and years of flapping about trying to keep them safe, into the world.

Hip Hip Horay!
Hip Hip Horay!
Hip Hip Horay!

No comments: