Wednesday 16 April 2008

BaBeeCard shortlisted for the MasterCard Prepaid Awards 2008

BaBeeCard has been shortlisted at the up and coming MasterCard Prepaid Awards in May under the category Best Voice of the Customer Award 2007/8.

This great news comes at time when my energy levels feel at an all-time low due to the constant demands of a wriggling, giggling, crawling and clumsy 9 month old boy, planning my wedding in October and also running a business.

My spirits have been lifted with the nomination along with my mood, now that Summer is nearly upon us and the garden becomes my sons new playroom, the world indeed could be my oyster with half a pint of guiness at the ready!

BaBeeCard is getting the exposure it deserves, I am feeling a new sense of achievement, one that I desperately need to keep me pushing forward at a time when every day is full of new opportunities, frustration, laughter and tears.

Onwards and upwards.

No comments: