Tuesday 10 June 2008

Discounts on eyeballs...roll up, roll up...

that's what I need at the moment, to swap my swollen, itchy, red eyes for a nice new, white, bright shiny pair. Hmmmmmm not quite sure that will work as I think a total immune system replacement might be needed.

If it wasn't bad enough that I am allergice to nuts, I am thrown into "Summer hell" watching people eat my favourite chocolate, tuck into magnums, feasts and all things ice-creamy whilst parading around in the Summer sun sans sunglasses, frolicking around in the grass and enjoying picnics without a sneeze, itch or tear in sight!

I thought you were supposed to grow out of hayfever like you are supposed to grow out of throwing tantrums when you don't get what you want, maybe that's the answer!!!

Stop throwing tantrums and my hayfever will disappear, yeah right.....worth a try though!

No comments: