Sunday 22 June 2008

Get funky with Trunki


It has dawned on me today that red isn't my favourite colour after all. Yes I like wearing it but looking at around my house at my sons pram system, his car seat, his Samsonite turtle changing bag, his highchair and now his new toy, a Trunki, they are all Shrek green!

Upon this realisation that my favourite colour is actually green, I looked up the meaning of colour and apparantly I can be summed up in the following way.

Frank, community-minded, fairly sociable, gentle, sincere, self-effacing, modest and patient. We are also supposed to be refined, civilised and reputable.

Refined? check.
Civilised? (depends on how angry my boyfriend makes me)
Reputable? why of course!
Frank? oh yes! BUY A BABEECARD AND SAVE SOME MONEY! see, very frank indeed!
Gentle? yes, when I am not kickboxing!

Right back to the Trunki. I came across Trunki at the Baby show in Excel this year fell in love with Frieda the cow but since spotting the Towgo, I just had to get it for my son and also for myself as it will really make me smile pulling him along on Shreks suitcase.

If you want a Trunki, log on to the discount portal and you will get a 10% discount via the Shopezee offer.

Original price: £34.97 (The Towgo green is £4.99 extra)
BaBeeCard price: £31.47
Total saving of: £3.50

Keep your kids entertained whilst you drag them around train stations, airports and carparks by letting them ride on their own suitcase - genius!

No comments: