Saturday 1 March 2008

Being single is better for your wallet!

Well in terms of birthdays anyway.

At least if you are single it’s only your family and friends to buy presents for, I have counted a whopping 33 birthdays this year with my family and fiances family combined. Going to be an expensive year :-)

33 birthdays, I say that again!! and that’s me being conservative and not including aunties, uncles, cousins etc.

It breaks down as follows:

March: 4, April: 2, May: 1, June: 2, July: 1, Aug: 2, Sept: 2, Oct: 3, Nov: 2, Dec: 3, Jan: 2, Feb: 3

5 people I don't have dates for yet so am hoping they are not in December or January as Christmas and New Year are always a killer for spending.

I have set myself a goal – to only buy the presents with the BaBeeCard by utilising the discounts available via the online discount scheme.

So this means I have to be :
a) inventive
b) be very organised (something that doesn’t bode well with my scatty personality)

It's the 1st of March today so with the 8th, 11th, 14th & 25th coming up I had better get cracking!

Right! Off to shop! will let you know what I find....

No comments: