Monday 31 March 2008

The London Dungeon and cherryade...a disturbing day out for all the family!

I remember when I was 11-12 years old and our local kids club took us on a day trip to the London Dungeons, on the coach journey I drank 2 small bottles of cherryade and stuffed my little cheeks full of sweets.

We got to the gates of the dungeon and I was so scared to go in I was sick all over the place, they literally had to drag me in....even today, years and years later I am still too scared to go back into The London Dugeons, what a baby!!! but then again, I get scared going downstairs on my own in the dark....no help for me is there?!

BaBeeCard get's you up to a 50% discount for 2 adults and 2 children (if you are brave enough to go that is).

Original price: £63.80
BaBeeCard price: £31.92
Total saving of: £31.88

No comments: