Monday 3 March 2008

How to offend family at Christmas

Buy them a diet plate, it's that easy!

Here I am searching on the BaBee discount portal chuckling to myself as I am trying to find some presents for all the birthdays I have coming up. The reason I am chuckling is because Weight Watchers is one of our discount partners and I am still trying to shake off the embarrassment I caused at Christmas when I bought my partner, my soon-to-be mother-in-law and my cousin something called "The Diet Plate".

Now me being me, I thought it was a GREAT idea. The Diet Plate has markings all over it for portion control (I even bought one for myself) as I wanted to try it out as a weight loss alternative to dragging myself to the gym.

Guess what? The diet plate didn't go down very well!! I managed to offend pretty much everyone and now have to pretend the diet plate never existed as I focus my conversation on the amazing "other" presents they got from me instead :-)

So, please don't take this post the wrong way I am not suggesting anything un-toward, I just thought I would mention the great deal for those of you who may want to shake off some post baby weight or even for those of you who are already longing for summer dresses, shorts and spaghetti straps.

With BaBeeCard you can save £20 when you join Weight Watchers.

Original price: £59.80 (£29.95 subscription + £9.95 a month x 3 months)
BaBeeCard price: £39.80 for 3 months
Total saving of: £20.00

I wonder how many triple chocolate fudge cakes you could buy with £20?

No comments: