Wednesday 26 March 2008

The Best way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once. - H. V. Prochnow

Well I am pleased to say my fiance didn't forget mine but my dad and 2 brothers did!!! must be a man thing, although my cousin and at least a handful of female friends did also, perhaps I confused them as my birthday is today but I am having a dinner party on Saturday (well it better be because of that or there really will be trouble.)

The birthday this year I am most looking forward to is my sons, it will be his first and he just adores Iggle Piggle (bizarre blue character with a red blanket habit) so am looking into themes to keep not only my son entertained but all his cousins and little ankle biter friends amuzed too!

http://www.partybox.co.uk/ is a fab site offering themed party supplies. From In the night garden to Dora the explorer, vicars and tarts (for the adults of course!!) to Bratz, Bob the builder and even....a lifesize cutout of Elvis??? Hilarious!

BaBeeCard will get you a 10% discount on all your party supplies so you can make it a day to remember.

No comments: